Fear is a multifaceted phenomenon, and while I don't often experience it, when I do, it rarely manifests as panic or paralysis.
This page is a stub, created on 2020-06-18 (last updated on 2020-09-19). Its contents are notes on the issues and angles I want to address about this topic.
- generalized anxiety
- fear about the future
- worry about results
- fear about cognitive decline
- fear about losing memory
- general observations about fear
- paralyzing effect of fear
- panic and my not understanding yelling in fear
- fear in sharing emotions (ie, being vulnerable)