- Had a really nice time at Thanksgiving at my parents' in LA. Chase met them for the first time, and everybody seemed to get along well.
- While in LA, Chase and I had breakfast with the oldest of my younger sisters, Jacqueline, from whom I'd been estranged for almost two decades. While it was a bit odd to feel guarded and to be avoiding many elephants in the room, it was pleasant, and it was a good step in the direction of healing our relationship. I'm cautiously optimistic.
- I finished my cut, though with mixed results.
- Chase continues to enjoy The Next Generation, even though it's season 1, and it hasn't even hit its stride yet!
- Overall, my health continues to be on an upward trajectory.
- I'm continuing to make progress on my parenthood journey.
- My plants are doing well overall.
- I came home from Thanksgiving feeling a bit under the weather. I had a bad headache for several days and a tickle in my throat. (Thankfully, it passed by the middle of the next week.)
- It got too cold in my house while I was gone (my Nest Thermostat is busted), and that wasn't great for my plants.
- The fungus gnat situation with my plants is totally out of control and getting really irritating.
- Max has had some behavioral issues.
- I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed and stressed with everything I need to finish by the end of the year.
- Even though my caloric intake on the bulk I started has ramped up to just under my maintenance range, I've been gaining a lot of weight back. It's not terrible, but it's frustrating, since it's not accompanied by any strength gains or much reduction in fatigue or hunger.
- My 96-year-old grandfather fell and broke his leg in the last week (requiring surgery), and given his declining health, that's worrisome.
- It took 5 hours of my effort for AT&T to port an existing line in from another carrier into my account, despite all the proper unlocking etc on the other carrier's side in advance.
- Despite numerous attempts to clean it with various enzymatic agents and methods, my entryway still smells like a urinal because of Murrby's desire to pee on the floor there.
- I'm super frustrated with numerous issues with a lot of technology in my life:
- Google Nest Hub / Google Assistant, and their inability to control the correct lights
- Pixel Watch
- Pixel Buds Pro
- Nest Thermostat
- Google Headlines in Discover (always showing me "news" about murder, war, death, rape, violence, etc, as well as sports for some reason)
- Fi Collar
- Intuit Mint
- just random bugs across tons of apps and websites