This page is a stub, created on 2020-05-08. Its contents are notes on the issues and angles I want to address about this topic.
Angles to cover:
- how I got interested in Paleo in the first place
- low-carb "versus" Paleo
- evolutionary perspective in diet versus in psychology
- AIP (autoimmune protocol) and Whole30
- modern-day approximations
- the anti-concept of "processed foods"
- GMOs / organic foods
- Paleo "versus" bodybuilding goals
- presumptive safety versus claims of optimality
- burden of proof
- scientific backing
- claims for self versus claims for others
- Paleo substitutes (eg, coconut sugar)
- refinements/alterations (eg, dairy, potatoes, rice)